The ideal room for families or friends
Price indicated for 3 or 4 people: €165.
For 2 people, and a reservation for a whole week: possibility of splitting the Suite into 2 independent rooms. The rental will then cost €85 either for the double bedroom part or the bedroom part with 2 single beds.
COMFORT & FEATURES
Made up of two rooms. The first one (378 sq.ft) is made up of one double-bed and one cot. The second one (269 sq. Ft) has two single beds. The bathroom is shared by both rooms, but these two are perfectly designed to be compartmentalised. Its warm sober and uncluttered decoration favours natural materials and comfort. Access to the Magnolia Suite is independent.
Both the Magnolia’s rooms offer a panoramic view of the garden, the educational biodiversity area and the donkeys.
Access to the Relaxation Area
This area, made up of the solarium and the swimming pool, offers deckchairs and sunshades.
Free access to the Thematic Areas
- Biodiversity Route,
- Slow Library,
- Nature Creativity Area for parents with children,
- Bicycle shelter,
- Regional shop.
- Bienvenue chez nous
- Welcome to Anjou, we speak english
- Wij spreken nederlands
- Noi parliamo italiano
ENJOY A GOURMET/ TASTY BREAKFAST
At Une Emeraude en Anjou, breakfast is sacred! In order to please and guarantee you a true moment of well-being, the focus is on local products. Breakfast is served outside, either in the garden or the green house if the weather is bad.
Allergies or special diets upon request: gluten free / lactose-free / vegan.
Une Emeraude en Anjou offers a full range of activities from playful to sports, creatives, educational, etc. There is something to suit all tastes. Some activities can only be booked in advance and are not free of charge, do not forget to mention it before your arrival.
Workshops take place in the Chalet on Saturday mornings from 10am to 12pm:
- Discover of eco-gestures, the garden and permaculture
- Guided tour of the aromatic and medicinal gardens and their fascinating properties (adults),
- Well-being and health through trees: discovering forest therapy (individual),
- Awaken your children’ eco-creativity. Perfect for parents who would like to boost their children’ creativity and allow themselves a two hour break (on Saturday from 2 to 4pm only).
- Activites : 20€/pers per activity
- 10€ for under 18s ; free for under 6s